Frequently Asked Questions
Is my Mama KULEANA Reef Safe Sunscreen jar plastic free?
- Yes! 100%
What is my Mama KULEANA Reef Safe Sunscreen jar made from?
- Sustainably sourced wood & raw materials.
What is the afterlife of my Mama KULEANA Reef Safe Sunscreen jar?
- Industrial composting. Almost 70% biodegradation in just over 5 months. Marine Environment 50% < biodegradation in just over 9 months
What makes my sunscreen reef safe?
- At Mama KULEANA we avoid using the following ingredients: Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, Avobenzone, Octocrylene, Octisalate and other reef harming chemicals. We use non-nano particle zinc oxide as our one and only active ingredient (one of two FDA approved mineral based active ingredients for human use). Non-nano particles work as a physical barrier (as opposed to a chemical absorber) between your skin and the sun to protect you from UVA/UVB rays. In addition to this amazing sun protection, we also add other responsible and organic ingredients like shea butter, raspberry seed oil, rosehip seed oil, and vitamin E to our sunscreen formulas to offer nourishment and hydration to your skin.
Who do I contact to become a retailer?
- Please reach out to email@example.com
Do you test your products on animals?
- No! We never have tested our products on animals and we never will. We are proud to be a cruelty-free company from day 1!
How long will it take for me to receive my order?
- Orders are generally processed and shipped within 3-5 business days.
What if I have a question about my order?
- Please reach out to our team at info@mamakuleana with your question (including order # helps expedite) and we will get back to you ASAP!